Effective and Updated: January 3rd, 2024
Caribe Vibes (“The Blog”, “we”, “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website, caribevibes.com. You can access caribevibes.com and browse our site without disclosing any of your personal data. Caribevibes.com does not collect personal information about individuals, such as names and mailing or email addresses, unless the individual knowingly provides it and they have agreed to the terms under which caribevibes.com will use it.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. Therefore, we do not collect or maintain information at our site from those we know are under 18, and no part of our site is structured to attract anyone under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this website or on or through any of its features/register on the website, make any purchases through the website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Disclosure of Information
Caribevibes.com will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We do not automatically log personal data or link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals. We may use IP addresses to compile and provide aggregate statistics about our visitors and traffic patterns and administer the site. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We collect only the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records, bodies, or private organizations.
Information We Collect on You
When you access the Website, Caribe Vibes will learn certain information about you during your visit. As a business, we collect personal data from you in several ways, including:
(1.) Newsletter opt-ins: Your name and email address. (2.) Transactions: Your name, email address, billing information, and payment source. (3.) Comments: Your name, email address, and comment. Please note that by posting a comment on this Site, you consent to posting any Personal Information you provide. You should be aware that such Personal Information can be read, collected, or used by other visitors to these public areas. We have no control over how these visitors use your Personal Information.
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the website;
- To improve your experience on the website;
- To respond to your comments;
- To provide user support;
- Provide and deliver the information, products, and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by the Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests.
Like other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a tiny text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. You should contact the responsible provider directly if you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content.
We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors. Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
Visitor GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you ask us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the costs of retaining it outweigh the value in retaining the data.
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the right to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred before your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority with jurisdiction over the General Data Protection Regulation issues.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org